Sunday WLS Express

Phyllis M.
on 3/31/12 11:05 pm - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I've been up since about 630am.   I have praise team practice on Sunday Mornings at 815am
I usually am geared up and just can't wait - once I'm there I'm good -  its just the getting there that is questionable.        But I need to balance this center of my life so I've been trying faithfully to be there every Sunday.

I don't have much planned for today
1) Finishing up some laundry / towels
2) Walks with Amanda  (Stress Fracture has really been painfull in the past week or so.:(
3) Planning my lunches for the week and assisting Amanda on her plan for the first week back to work.  (She's not hungry - imagine that.........remembering those oh so sweet days !)
4)  POssible praise team practice this evening before services - still up in the air the last I heard.

5) - possible date of Ms. Phyllis tonight....:) 

I gotta get -  its 802 - 815 comes fast when you are driving somewhere...lol

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!   I KNOW I WILL 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 3/31/12 11:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Phyllis and TMB Family,

I am about to head out too.    I have to make a quick stop at Walmart before heading to church this AM.   I have been placed over the cafe at our church and I had to prepare snacks for the entire church so I have been very busy trying to do HEALTHY stuff.    I have a extremely busy day today......church....my OH Support Group and then chuch in Azle tonight.     Gee.....I'm tired already just thinking about all this.   LOL    Have a wonderful day everyone.....it's going to be a very hot one !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 4/1/12 12:47 am
Good Luck on the date!

Getting off the Ponderosa and going into the Metroplex today.  Since I'm/we are in the process of giving the man cave a facelift heading to The Dump and a Garden Ridge Pottery to see what is available in the way of throw rugs, furniture etc.  Did I mention Starbucks?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Lisa Martinez
on 4/1/12 1:01 am - TX
Good Morning TMB,

need a daily OH posting thread.  

May I please hop on board the WLS Express, PLEASE.?
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

jovi_34
on 4/1/12 1:20 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Welcome Lisa

Glad you've found us. I'm Jovany, Jovi for short from Rowlett, TX. Had VSG on Oct. 11, 11. I just found this board myself & everyone is great. Lots of support!!

Come on board!!

Jovi
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Lisa Martinez
on 4/6/12 1:04 am - TX
Good Morning Jovi -

Thanks for the "welcome."

I once read that our support should match the stress in our life.  OH is a great resouce for WLS support.

Thanks & have a great weekend,
Lisa
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

jovi_34
on 4/1/12 1:18 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Good Morning All!!

I wish you all a wonderful day!! 

Today I plan on going to watch the hunger games, hopefully we still have a sitter!! If not might just go by myself. I read all the books & loved them so hopefully the movie won't let me down. Maybe go to Rockwall or Mesquite, closer to the sitter. Then I'm not even sure. Laundry is calling my name. Might leave it for tomorrow :)

Have a good one!!

Jovi
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Saundra P.
on 4/1/12 1:22 am, edited 4/1/12 1:49 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

I went to Sunday school this morning then picked up DH for our Sunday breakfast out, just need to pay the bill and will be heading home. Tomorrow is MIL birthday so taking her out for late lunch.
Need to make a walmart run sometime today.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Lalocaweta
on 4/1/12 6:12 am - Spicewood, TX
Finished up my studying for today. (Yes - i am still in school. I am trying to convince my husband that my just being in school until I turn 62 is a viable option for me....He is not buying it.)
Going to find a library book from my stack and head outside to sit on our front porch and read and wave at the neighbors as they drive by.
Had to take some pain killers today as I allowed the dogs to jump on my stomach last night and I have new bruises on top of the fading bruises.

A

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Vivian Prouty
on 4/1/12 9:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Awe.....so sorry your furbabies hurt you more when they jumped on you.    Hope your feeling much better since your surgery and hope that your problems are now resolved.   Glad you came here and posted.     Have a great day Anne.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views