Saturday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/8/12 9:16 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Saturday Its Saturday! I thought it would never get here. So hop on board-whatch doin today???
Alissa A.
on 6/8/12 9:21 pm - Keller, TX
I'm not sure why I"m up so early- I didn't go to sleep until almost midnight. But, alas, I'm awake. The normal stuff I guess.
We are headed to IHOP to see Terry Ann and the gang at 10am. Terry Ann and the gang-is that like Kool and the gang? lol.

I just heard that with the humidity tomorrow and Monday it will feel like 100-105 degrees. LOVELY! UGH.Too early in the summer for that crap.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/8/12 9:40 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA, and all! A-great (?) minds think alike-we started trains at the exact same time, so I went back, and derailed mine..

I COULD have slept later..sigh..the alarm rudely jangled me awake..I promised TRACEY and LORALEA we would have a "walking date" today--yep...THE PRINCESS CREW is back!!--well--3/4 of us--JENN has to work on Saturdays..I know, from experience, how I do so much better, with exercise when OTHERS are counting on me to be there. After walking we plan to go see TERRY ANN, also..will be a GREAT morning !!!!

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to my friend, Paulette's house, and stay there, until Wednesday, to "Memaw sit", with her MIL, while her family takes a short vacation. They will hire a sitter for 6am-6pm. Memaw is bedfast now, and can't be alone. She's been on Hospice care for several months. I offered to stay with her, cuz I know they need the break, and they will feel better having someone they KNOW truly cares about her being there. It's a selfish move on my part-it's a mini-vacation-from this "frat house" I live in-for ME !!

Hope everyone has a SUPER Saturday !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 6/8/12 9:49 pm
Work then come home to a new leather recliner that is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon.  Feel like I woke up on the wrong end of a beating after mowing yesterday afternoon.  The lawn mower needs new shocks.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 6/8/12 9:50 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm up and headed to Galveston this morning. We are having a family trip with the siblings this weekend. We are meeting for lunch, then going to the Bodies Revealed exhibit at Moody Gardens and hitting the Pleasure Pier and a nice restaurant for dinner. I'm hoping rain stays away! Tomorrow we meet my dad at the Galvez for brunch to celebrate his 80th birthday. May hit the beach at some point.

Have a good day. Everyone visiting with Terry have a fun time visiting!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 6/8/12 10:37 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Glad no work today!  Went to Mesquite rodeo last night, been a couple years since we have been and the price of tickets sure went up.  

Support group meeting this morning, no plans for the rest of the day but I will be with my sister and we always seem to make a stop on the way home.

Have a great day.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 6/8/12 11:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

I've got a busy day going on today with my unborn granddaughters baby shower this afternoon.   I'm going to be glad to get some of these baby gifts out of my house....the rest will leave for the family shower in 2 weeks.    Sorry I will have to miss the breakfast with Terry Ann this AM.   I don't have the time to head to the other side of town.    Have a great breakfast everyone and tell Terry Ann I said hello.    Have a great weekend and Karla....hope the rain holds out for your family and you have a wonderful mini vacation in Galveston !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 45 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views