Friday WLS EXPRESS- get your umbrellas out!

Alissa A.
on 6/14/12 8:01 pm - Keller, TX
Morning all. Its storming big time in Keller right now. How did everyone fare this week with the storms?
Alissa A.
on 6/14/12 8:05 pm - Keller, TX
Hey guys. I'm sorry I've been MIA. When I travel my schedule just gets off. I rarely get on the computer once I"m in the hotel room. I was in Wichita Falls during the big storms you all had Wed night. I drove through the Wed morning storms to WF but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad I didn't have any hail damage- I've had 2 hail storms that have caused enough damage to get repairs in the last 4 years since living in Keller. And, I've had to get 2 windshields too- not related to hail. So, I really don't want to mess with that.

Normally Friday is work from home day but I have a meeting in Fort Worth at 9am so I'm going in at the regular time.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 6/14/12 8:53 pm
Just rain and a little thunder and that was about it.

Fur child is home!  Went and picked her up yesterday after work.  Due to her diarrhea she had gotten dehydrated and had to be put on IV fluids.  Have  a weeks worth of meds to give her too.

Have the house to myself since after she gets off work Jan is headed to Conroe to get a few more things and get some "Grammy" time in with the grands.

Work and "domestic duty" is the plan for today and this weekend.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/14/12 10:24 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I am up early thanks to the dogs waking me up scared of the storms. DH gave him a pill before he left work but one was not enough so I have given him another.  He had settled down so hoping I can doze back off.

Work and dinner out is the plan for the day.  

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 6/14/12 10:27 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Off for a 3 day weekend. Visiting with Baby Jack and my ice for lunch today at my sister's house. Maybe a little swimming and tanning after that. Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 6/14/12 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Not much going on at my house.   Just sitting here listening to the news, thunder and rain and drinking coffee.    Not sure what I have on the agenda for today.   Too early yet for many plans.    If your out and about.....drive careful if it's raining where you live.     Have a great weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 6/15/12 1:11 am - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE !!

Wow - what a wacky week we've had this week in the weather department.  Unbelieveable.

Not much going on in my world -  thats a good thing.  That means that there is no drama going on !!  I like it that way..

I don't have much planned for this weekend.  Hoping the arthritis stays in check thru the weekend - I took the last of the meds that I had for it.  I called in a request for a refill a few days ago - so I'm hoping that it will be ready if and when needed so I can get through the weekend.  I was feeling pretty good last night..  So I was off from night job and got some laundry and stuff done around the house and just chilled and watch the Thunder game !!  GO OKC THUNDER !!

I think Amanda and I will go out to 6flags and get our season passes processed for the summer and maybe walk around for a while - then on to the indoor swimming pool for excercise -  we've been out of town for the past 2 weekends and I'm missing that swim time !! 

Thats all for now - I'll talk to you later. 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views