Sunday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/23/12 7:49 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone! Its Sunday and we're headed to Houston. We're going to see some friends today and then tomorrow Chris has a doctor's appointment in Houston. THen we'll be back tomorrow evening. Quick trip for sure, but its all good.

Have a great day everyone!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/23/12 10:08 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA, and all !

I'm a bit draggy this morning, but it's worth it..had a great time with TRACEY, last night, on our "BFF date"..Rick Springfield was awesome, but crowds/noise just aren't as much fun as they were 20-30 years ago !

I'd love to stay home today...under the cover/in a dark, cool room sounds good..but can't happen...today is the annual family reunion for my mom's "people" , held in a little town outside Waco. Her father was the 17th of 18th kids, and all of them are gone now, but that still leaves a whole mess of descendants. I was sending some of MY "people", to respresent me, and I was gonna "call in sick", but my Houston brother called me yesterday-and said "I'll go, if you'll go"..crap..HE never goes..so now I GOTTA..plus he's bringing our cousin, whose also his BFF, and was also my first fiance (I was in 1 st grade at the time)...so..anyhoo..that will be my EXCITING day..crap...Corbin will drive, and Chris and Stacey will make goo-goo eyes, at each other, in the back seat...and I'll probably SLEEP..going there AND back..I'm like a baby-put me in my car seat..start the engine....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay..gotta go make a Mexican Casserole and a Dump Cake..at 0700....what a gut turner...

Hope y'all have whatever kind of day YOU need to have !!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 6/23/12 10:13 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. All eyes here are on Debby...trying to see which direction she takes. Got to make sure the generator cranks and get some gasoline and water just in case. I may have to start painting after church and SS to stay ahead of the storm. It's wreaking havoc on my paint schedule!

Have safe travels Alissa.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

meggieintx
on 6/23/12 10:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Headed to church soon. Been up since 5 and taking little catnaps! Long month with long days. Love my neice but a month is just too long for a visitor. "Plaid for Women " was delayed in launching so I will post when it does but they do have a web page.

Yall go out and make it a great day or just fake it!!!

Meggie
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 6/23/12 11:33 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am being lazy this morning and skipping SS.  No real plans today other than I am sure we will go eat breakfast. 

Hope everyone as a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 6/24/12 12:23 am
Not much on docket here but chilling out and doing laundry.  GF got a large portion of her stuff, or at least what is in the house, squared away yesterday. Also said  "yes" when I dropped to a knee at Outback in Tyler.  Nothing for six months to a year but she has "set the hook".

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/24/12 8:05 am - Mesquite, TX
 Congrats!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 6/24/12 12:40 pm - Livingston, TX