Monday WLS Express-

Alissa A.
on 7/22/12 6:17 pm - Keller, TX
Trying this again- it froze on my earlier. Is Monday, once again. Bryan is out of town and I never sleep well on night one alone so I'm sure I'll sleep later today whan I have some major dental work on. Sleepiness plus nitrous oxide-hope I don't snooze too loud. Then again I am paying them so who cares. lol.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 7/22/12 8:14 pm

Nitrous = nice buzz but no hangover!  It just makes your mouth hurt.

We could use a few more hours of zonk time here as well.  Granddaughters wore "Grammie" and "Grandpa Don" out!  But alas it is back to work and last week is over flowing into this week.  Dumb asses = job security.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 7/22/12 10:24 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am waiting on my repairman to fix my refrigerator and have to mow the jungle I have for a yard ow. Fun times ahead!

Saundra...sorry about our dog. We had to put down a sick dog last week. That was no fun whatsoever but we couldn'****ch her suffer anymore. Prayers for you and your husband.

Meggie..prayers that you get better, you have already been through too much!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 7/22/12 10:31 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning, 

Work and peeling some potatoes for roast I plan to stick in crockpot is all I have on my agenda.

One of the dogs (Duke) died yesterday morning, tmbings are not going to be the same without him, he followed me everywhere and laid under my desk while I worked. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 7/22/12 11:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning everyone,

Alissa hope you get some sleep later on and hope your dentist appointment goes well.    Karla and Saundra so sorry about you both loosing a furbaby.   I have one myself that is on borrowed time.   This was a horrible weekend for me ( not eating ).   This week hopefully will improve.   Can't take anymore days like yesterday at all !!!  Have a great day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

meggieintx
on 7/23/12 1:48 am - Fort Worth, TX
Today is better, wound up in the ER yesterday due to pain. 7g of morphine and some happy juice and I am functioning today with a new better binder. Will see surgeon tomorrow to figue out what next. They did a lot of bloo test to check for organ problems and infections...all negative. They could however palpate 2 hernias! Gross...here we go again!!

Yall go out and make it a greqt day or fake it
Meggie
Megan 
Alissa A.
on 7/23/12 1:55 am - Keller, TX
Meggie Meggie Meggie !! What are we going to do w you??! I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/23/12 4:20 am - Burleson, TX
MEGGIE-sending up what I hope are POSITIVE vibes to the big guy, upstairs, for you, right now..please keep us updated!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 7/23/12 5:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Oh Meggie.   SO sorry to hear this.   You've been through enough to last a lifetime and you've been doing so well.   Praying for you my sweet friend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 7/23/12 3:17 am - Spicewood, TX
Still fuming over here in Spicewood that someone felt it necessary to remove a politician's sign we have on our yard who we support. We live in a small gated community - so know it was someone who lives here too. I posted something on the website for the community.
Violation of freedom of speech - we should all appreciate and protect...not to mention trespassing....
Today is going to be spent helping a friend pack and studying.

A

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views