Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/23/12 8:11 pm - Keller, TX
Funny- I was just looking at the other Tuesday WLS Express posts that I've posted in the past but none fit today. Its hotter than hell- and I hate it. I would rather be freezing any day. I need to get some more summer friendly tops for sure. Maybe a visit to Cato this week- we'll have to see. Today is covering the grey hair day before my 40th birthday.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 7/23/12 10:19 pm
I'll concur.  Today is off to a suckey start.  Oscar the pouch was grouchy this morning.  The AC is stopped up so water was in the new carpet in that particular bedroom.  Have to get my mother to deal with the AC person for us since both of us are working today.  Jan was whinnin' this morning about me turning off the AC despite the problems it is having.  Hopefully it'll get better!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/23/12 10:47 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning, 

I plan to stay indoors, DH truck overheated yesterday so he took my car to work so I have no transportation anyway.

Work and MaryKay lady delivering my order will be the highlight of my day.

Don, hope you get A/C fixed.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 7/23/12 11:08 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am trying to finish mowing today. I got the front yard and the jungle behind my back fence mowed and the pull start cord broke on my brand new mower. It just came out of the repair shop. Ben and I wll try to fix it today. He went to training in Louisiana to work on an oil rig for a year or so to make money for grad school and decided it wasn't worth the risk for the pay. He came home already, so will start looking for something else.

Hopefully my fridge repairman will show up today. I never heard from him yesterday.

Happy birthday Gina!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 7/24/12 1:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Yep...I agree 100% about the weather....much too hot for me too Alissa.    Don hope your air gets repaired quickly.   Mine isn't working 100% IMHO....not very cool in my house but with the outside temps it doesn't surprise me.  Happy Birthday again Gina.   We all love you !!!    Karla...glad Ben isn't doing the oil rig job.   My 26 yr. old son mentioned doing that and I told him NO !!!  Not worth the money for the danger of that job.   That's MY opinion.    Since sunday I've been experiencing blood pressure issues and I would appreciate all the prayers I can get.   I'm feeling MUCH better today and it is in the normal range.    I guess stress and been building up with me and it exploded on sunday.    I've never been so mad in my entire life and I guess I am paying now for blowing up and for allowing others to push me to the point that I was SO mad.   UGH  Life stinks sometimes.    Everyone is telling me I need to go to the doctor but I think I'm OK.    We have a blood pressure machine ( hubby has high blood pressure ).   I didn't take it on sunday.....I really didn't think about it but it was in the hypertension 2 level last night and trust me.....I felt MUCH better yesterday than on sunday.    So if you think about it keep me in your prayers today as I try to stay calm and not get upset about anything.    Hope you and Ben get your lawnmower fixed Karla and try to stay out of the heat.    Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 7/24/12 10:14 am - Spicewood, TX
I in "theory" worked today as an election clerk for our county. The only thing I can say is that the room has to be NO warmer than 65 degrees! I had to have Mike bring me a sweater. I know for my shifts on Thursday and Friday to wear jeans, long sleeved shirt, sweater and shoes w/ socks.
Austin will be home on Thursday - been missing him. It is going to be rough to have him go back to school the middle of August. BUT, he shall be home after graduation until who knows when - either finds a job or goes into Air Force!

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views