Thursday- almost Friday- WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/25/12 7:59 pm - Keller, TX
Happy Friday Eve!!! Its almost here- so have a great day today!
Don 1962
on 7/25/12 8:20 pm
Work then come home and clean house.  Jan's people from Colorado are passing through going to Alabama for the nephew's freshmen orientation.  Called last PM giving an ETA of about the time we both get off work tomorrow.  Were hoping it was be later than that.  Going to bunk here two nights and some of the Conroe crew are going to come up to visit Saturday. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/25/12 10:02 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Awake but not  up yet,

Some ole agenda for me just working and maybe a load of laundry.  DH got his truck fixed so I have a car now so if the scale is kind to me this morning I might have a Wendy's salad for lunch. I love their Berry Almond Chicken salad.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 7/25/12 10:50 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm deep cleaning my bedroom and bathroom...summer chores. Hope to finish the other rooms next week.

Have a good day

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 7/25/12 11:01 pm - Keller, TX
I don't know what it is about OH and my computer at home. Sometimes I can type a post and then I go to reply to one and it freezes up. So, I either type on my phone or wait till I get to work.
All day yesterday I thought it was Thursday. I was dissapointed to find out that it wasn't! The weeks Bryan are out of town always go by slowly.

Chris is getting bored which is a sign that summer break is almost over, lol. His friend that lives in our neighborhood goes to his Dad's out of state in the summer but he'll be back soon and then Chris can have someone to hang out with.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 45 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views