Monday WLS Express-

Alissa A.
on 7/29/12 7:35 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone! Its been a while since I started the train so I thought I'd get us fired up this morning.

How was everyone's weekend? I have a sinus infection but I went to Urgent Care yesterday and got it nipped in the bud I believe. I'm headed to San Angelo with my boss and another co worker this morning. We'll be back Wed afternoon/early evening. Our SA office -which only has 5 full time, 1/2 time rehab assistant, and 1 counselor out of Odessa that comes once a month- has 2 1/2 openings right now. Its a mess down there. Nothing that reflects poorly on the office- 1 person got promoted to Austin, one transferred to Waco to be closer to family, and the 1/2 time assistant's husband was transferred to another base. So while I'm there I'll be helping out with office coverage as far as phones and such.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 7/29/12 8:10 pm

Promotions and transfers?  What are those?

Family gathering went well Saturday except lunch morphed into an early supper.  Nephew et al arrived in Tuscaloosa w/o incident yesterday afternoon for his orientation. 

Work and trying to stay cool only things on the agenda.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/29/12 10:02 pm, edited 7/29/12 10:04 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning,

Had a good weekend, visited Dad yesterday. He has appointment next week about Colostomy reversal and repairing hernia that is getting really big so hoping his wound has healed enough to do the surgery.

Work and staying cool is the plan for the day.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Rose_wins
on 7/29/12 10:34 pm - TX
VSG on 07/30/12
HaPpY MonDaY, everybody! I will be gathering things up and easing out to the surgery center to get sleeved around midday today.
We play til I win...            
Saundra P.
on 7/29/12 11:07 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good luck today,  we will make room on the loser bench for you,

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 7/30/12 1:26 am - Irving, TX
((((((hUGGS))))))) Rose -  we will be waiting for you on the losers bench !! 

Keep us informed when possible.  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 7/30/12 10:37 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Luck to you today Rose.   Check in with us if you feel like it and let us know you are OK.   Praying for you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 7/30/12 10:48 am - Keller, TX
On July 30, 2012 at 5:34 AM Pacific Time, Rose_wins wrote:
HaPpY MonDaY, everybody! I will be gathering things up and easing out to the surgery center to get sleeved around midday today.
Good luck Rose and welcome to the losers bench😃
Karla Lewis
on 7/29/12 10:51 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm fixing Ben breakfast for his 21st birthday and then deep cleaning the kitchen and living room. We may o out for dinner, depending on whether or not he wants me to go to Aggieland with him tomorrow to turn in his apartment key because the lease is up. We will go out for his birthday there if I go with him.

Good luck with your surgery today, Rose.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Rose_wins
on 7/30/12 12:05 am - TX
VSG on 07/30/12
Karla,
Thank you!  My youngest daughter (I have four) will graduate from A & M in December.  My husband went there, and our third daughter graduated from there a few years ago, as well.  It will be bittersweet letting go of the little studio apartment on Northgate that we have had for all these years.
Have fun with your son on his special day.
Rose 
We play til I win...            
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views