MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/15/15 9:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

I took a break from posting my daily grateful post and now I am ready to start re-posting it again. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives everyday. Whether it is something big or something very very small....whether weight loss related or not. Today I am grateful for waking up today and for God allowing me another day to live and make better choices than I did yesterday. Grateful for the cruise that I just returned from and the relaxation that I had on it. Grateful for my WLS, for my maintenance even though I've had a gain.....at least I am no where near what I was before my surgery. Grateful for my precious granddaughter and my new granddaughter who should arrive around March 9th. Grateful for my family, friends, faith in God, church family, OH Family, grateful for everything that God allows to happen in my life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and Blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views