Got a good OB/GYN Referal?

khaupt
on 9/27/08 5:12 am - Lemoore, CA
Hey to all,

I have a question for all you Utahans here. Do any of you know of a good OB/GYN in the SLC area who has worked with obese patients before, or that you know of to be really good? My mom is in need of a doctor ASAP, and she'd like them to have experience working with obese women. Please respond if you know of any! Thanks so much!

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve my best.
-Marilyn Monroe

robison9582
on 9/30/08 12:24 am - North Ogden, UT
He is not in SLC area but in Brigham City.  His name is Carlos Dibble and I HIGHLY recommend him.  He has been my OB for 16 years.  I love him,  He tells you how it is without being judgmental.  He takes time with his patients and makes you feel important to him. 
Jessica285
on 10/12/08 10:12 am - UT
I would recommend Dr. Housel to any woman or any size.  He is a fabulous doctor and surgeon.  I am currently 285 lbs and have seen him work with much larger women, too.  He is never judgemental or rude and he has a great sense of humor.

Housel, Darren W MD - Circle Of Life Womens Ctr

Address:   1525 E 6000 S, Ogden, UT 84405
Phone: (801) 337-5800

Best wishes to you and your mom.
Most Active