I can't believe it...I'M APPROVED!

Denise M.
on 12/9/03 6:33 am - Taylorsville, UT
Thank you to all who said the wait would be worth it. It is so true. I meet Dr. Halversen this Friday (Dec. 12) and am tentatively scheduled to have surgery on Dec. 31st! My goal was to have it before the New Year! Perfect. I know I'm going to need a lot of support and help remebering all those things that I need to get done prior to surgery. I'm still flabbergasted about the fact that in just a few weeks, my nearly 2 year wait will finally be over! I feel like doing cartwheels. But then a whole new set of problems would start and I don't need that. Right now I am going to focus on staying healthy and making more permanent changes in my eating and exercise habits! Denise
Kristen H.
on 12/10/03 4:31 am - Clinton, Ut
Way to go Denise! See patience is a virtue and you made it! You will love Dr. Halverson he is awesome. Best of luck to you and and 2004 what a neat New Years gift to yourself. Kristen
TashaBeach
on 12/10/03 1:34 pm - Holladay, UT
Woo Hoo! Congrats Denise! I bet you feel like doin' the jig!!Wow! What a celebration you can have at the hospital ringing in the new year!!! Hurry out and get all those things you need done before your surgery... these next two weeks are gonna fly by! Keep In Touch! Happy 2004! Tash
T A M.
on 12/11/03 12:42 pm - West Jordan, UT
Denise, Thats fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey If you need me just let me know, I am so excited for you. Also, Thanks for keeping me posted on Laura... Tricia
Denise M.
on 12/14/03 1:28 pm - Taylorsville, UT
My surgery date is December 29, 2003! I like the idea of having surgery on Monday and having a weekend to prepare. I just wish that the money was already paid and off of my mind. It seems that I always have to be worried about something! Denise
Most Active