Ahha Moment

Georgia C.
on 3/23/11 8:14 am

Today 10 weeks have lost 52 lbs oh yea!!

Few of my ahha moments getting on the scale and not having to move the fat to see how much I weigh.

Stomach not touching steering wheel when driving.

And the best putting on a 22 pant this morning prior to surgery wearing a 30! 

Oh yea and grateful for this forum and having a place to share the good and bad :)

I shared with my husband last week when I got to 50 lbs lost.  He didn't say anything I said "you could at least tell me I look good or I'm proud of you".  Instead he said "THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED". Don't know why I would get the response I was looking for.  Oh well everyone else in my life is extremely supportive.

Thanks for listening or reading LOL

BuckeyeGirl
on 3/23/11 8:32 am - TN
Wow you are doing fantastic!

What great SVs and NSVs!

And I can easily say what your husband had difficulty with... I'm so proud of you!

Keep up the great work and keep us updated!
Lindsey

_rebecca
on 3/23/11 8:40 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
I am so happy for you!  You are doing amazing.  Sorry about your hubby's response, but we all have that someone in our life that does that.   I can't wait to hear about the rest of your victories!!!
Karen M.
on 3/23/11 9:23 am - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
Great job!  I'm proud of you too.  You're an inspiration to me!!!!!

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

Georgia C.
on 3/23/11 11:09 am
 Thanks everyone!  As I was reading your posts I realized I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal weight  

Tammy B.
on 3/23/11 2:51 pm - IN
Wow 52lbs. that is wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself.    I wish you continued success on your journey.

Tammy

ANA B.
on 3/23/11 8:44 pm - ALTOONA, PA
YOU ARE DOING GREAT.I KNOW THE NEED TO HAVE A SPOUSE VALIDATE US, BUT IF HE DIDN'T DO THAT BEFORE WLS CHANCES ARE HE WON'T DO NOW. ACCEPT HIM AS HE IS AND FIND YOUR VALIDATION HERE WITH US. WE PRAY AND LOVE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.
  VSG 2/10/11                                             DR. ALVAREZ-MY HERO

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views