3 DAYS POST-OP AND MY TUMMY IS A BIT TENDER

imagem616
on 3/27/11 3:25 am - Falls Church, VA
Hello ALL i am 3 days post-op and my tummy is a bit tender why is this ( i know why) but dang i just want to get up and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO... however i guess i am doing ok  i really dont have ANY complaints i just cant wait to get the healing process OVER and DONE with....

until next time SLEEVERS!!!!!
Kelley D.
on 3/27/11 4:13 am
Hello! I'm 3 days out myself! and have had no pain meds I just feel tender and kinda like i did 200 situps. lol But I too am ready for it to go away so I can go! Blessing on you!

Height: 5'8"  Start weight:316 My goal: 190 Surgeons goal:175. reached my goal... 3years out, had some bounce back time to get back on track!

Arianasmama
on 3/27/11 4:21 am - Beverly Hills, CA
 Praying for your speedy recovery.
Be Blessed            
Linda B.
on 3/27/11 5:07 am
Every day will get better and better. I'm twelve days out and feel great. incisions have a bit of an irritating feel, but I'm all set to get back to work . My surgery weight was 222, and this morning I am 204. That feels GREAT!!! Follow the rules and eat slow drink slow and you'll be fine.
vjb1952
on 3/27/11 7:04 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
On Thursday, I'll be 3 days out, so won't be surprised if still some residual tenderness in/on my tummy area.  Glad to hear everything seems to be going smoothly for your recovery...THAT is great!  I hope mine goes so well...remember to sip, walk, rest & repeat!  Take care and looking forward to your progress reports!  Viv 

vjb1952

KikiRox85
on 3/27/11 7:44 am - CA
Im 4 days out. No pain but my tiny tummies singing all day. It was never a diva belting it out until now. lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views