NSV...UNLOADING THE CLOSET!!

changeiscomingsoon
on 3/28/11 1:19 pm, edited 3/28/11 1:25 pm
I did it! I did it! I did it!
I unloaded 5 FULL garbage bags, one shopping bag, and 6 hanging sets of dress clothes!!
My husband said the WALL must feel better...hahahaha!
I cannot begin to explain the weight ( no pun intended) that has literally been taken off me mentally.
I swear it is like I have lost 150 pounds in my mind! I CAN LIVE WITH THIS!
I did keep some bummin' shirts. I even had to unload my pajama drawer...now there is room for the 20% that I wear 80% of the time.
My daughter was even amazed. I feel released!
DRINK UP AND EAT SMALL!!!!
LOVE MY S-L-E-E-V-E!!!!!!!

sianabob
on 3/28/11 1:24 pm

I love this freeing feeling!!

Pixie-Power
on 3/28/11 1:39 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Maybe it's a sign of Spring!  I did the same thing myself today.  4 huge bags, one box, and a crap load of suits.  The closet looks so empty now, but I'm not at goal, so I'm only buying a few replacement items to tide me over.   I resisted getting rid of my fat clothes, simply because I did not want to have to buy a lot of clothes, particularly on "middle" sizes I'll (hopefully) only wear a few months.  (I work as a lawyer, so I need clothes for both work and play.)  I tried to wear the size 22s as long as I could, but when I finally reached size 16 two months ago, I just couldn't get away with wearing the 22s any more.  (One skirt I put on just fell right to the floor. )  LOL  Even the size 16s are too big now.    Oh well, it's a dilemma I'd gladly endure much better than trying to find plus size clothes that look decent! 

age: 53   5'1" tall   HW=231  SW=216  CW=139.8  GW=130         

loolootoo
on 3/28/11 2:45 pm
out with the old...in with the new.  congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views