NEED HELP 9 MONTHS OUT

diane S.
on 4/10/11 3:29 am
i have been making stir fried tofu with asian flavors - garlic, chili sauce, lime, soy sauce or whatever asian stuff i have. also make it with that roasted red bell pepper soup as a sauce.

Also have gotten into making meatloaf with turkey or grass fed beef. I use just a little dry oatmeal and a little wheat bran as filler instead of bread crumbs or something or sometimes use ground up low carb flat bread. mix with eggs, chopped onion, a little spagetti sauce or ketchup or tomato paste. goes down easy and has good protein.

the eggface website has lots of good ones too.

and I make my own chili with grass fed ground beef, beef broth, a can of tomatoes, maybe one can of beans, onions and spices of chili powder, cumin, cinnamon and a pinch of coco. i keep the fat low and its pretty good.

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

therese50
on 4/10/11 3:29 am - Lansing, MI
I am making one of my favorite recipes today and I got this from Weigh****chers years ago, everyone loves it:

2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
I large jar of Northern beans
I jar of salsa

Put it in a pot for a while, and you have the MOST wonderful white chili.  If you take this to a pot luck people will go crazy.  It freezes well in little zip lock baggies too.  I even like it cold!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views