Weight loss doctor in trouble...

Jean in the I E
on 4/11/11 8:46 am - Fontana, CA

Jean  I'm 45, 5' 4-1/2" -- 315/272/230 -- 43 lbs lost pre-op
"Progress, not perfection..." ~Dr. Roger Gould
Breast reduction & lift - 11/11/11 (sooo wonderful!!!)

mylastchance
on 4/11/11 8:52 am, edited 4/11/11 8:53 am
Wow.............glad he was caught too...............sad that someone fell for his line!!!!!  

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Kristy R.
on 4/11/11 8:53 am - Santa Clara, CA
 omg..ok.  Even if that's a good way to burn calories, WHY - WHY would you let your DOCTOR be the one to do it to you?  And, who says he was able to even "get them there".  This is so lame!  Wowzers!!  He is wrong, but really people?  It would be enough that he even SAID that to me, let alone tried to appoach me in that way.  ai yi yi...
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 9:08 am
On April 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM Pacific Time, Kristine R. wrote:
 omg..ok.  Even if that's a good way to burn calories, WHY - WHY would you let your DOCTOR be the one to do it to you?  And, who says he was able to even "get them there".  This is so lame!  Wowzers!!  He is wrong, but really people?  It would be enough that he even SAID that to me, let alone tried to appoach me in that way.  ai yi yi...
THIS!!...WHat kind of idiot patient would fall for this?  This reminds me of a thing that I saw on the news that was of a "Doctor" that got arrested for doing door-to-door breast exams -- um, who in the hell was allowing a stranger off the street feel them up?? http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/fake-breast-doc -busted
Mary R.
on 4/11/11 9:15 am - OH
Thats kind of what I was thinking...who were these women that were falling for this?
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

didim62
on 4/11/11 8:53 am - Kensington, CT
Made my Jaw drop.........unbelievable...... you can't trust anyone these days.
Didi ..... Sleeved and living my NEW LIFE!!!!

Highest WT 381   Surgery WT (367.8)    Current WT 236
MELMEL308
on 4/11/11 9:13 am - PA

HAHA...i got nervous when i saw Conshohocken, PA... not too far from me...lol

~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
Mary R.
on 4/11/11 9:14 am - OH
ok but why would anyone fall for that? I know if my dr said that to me I would be like F you and leave
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

Sabrina R.
on 4/11/11 9:27 am - CA
Wow, I can't understand the women falling for it either, maybe they "Wanted" to believe him cause he was good lookin, or they were desperate? Jerk!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 447 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 467 views