NSV!!! Gotta love pain free!!!

Cleosan52
on 4/18/11 1:35 am - Youngstown, OH
We had our first Passion play preformance last night.  1300 people came and a lot where first timers!  I am in charge of costumes so I'm running all over the back stage for 5 hours.  Last year, I would come home and cry in pain because I hurt so much, my back, hips, legs.  Hubby would rub my back with anything we could find, biofreeze, bengay, aspercreme, etc.

Last night, I felt great. No pain or suffering, I had energy and was ready to start the night over again!  The funny part is everybody was going to a restaurant afterwards, but I wasn't hungry and rather just get home to the family.  Before I would have went just for the hell of it, and have a whole other meal at 1030pm. Instead I just went home and had a nice long bubble bath.  Feels good finally getting my priorities straight and food isn't at the top of the list anymore.

The best part is we had to park across a busy street in store parking lot.  I ran, yes!!!! ran from the car to the back of the church which is huge with my dtr about 1500 feet .  I didn't feel like I wanted to die and she was breathing harder than me!!!!!

HW: 324/ SW: 291/ CW: 218 Pre-Op: 33 lbs---1st Month: 24 lbs---2nd Month:14 lbs---3rd Month:11 lbs---4th Month: 8 lbs---5th Month: 5 lbs---6th Month:6 lbs---7th Month:4 lbs---8th Month: 0 (bouncing the same 5 lbs all month)---9th Month: ?
Susan M.
on 4/18/11 1:52 am
 What a wonderful success story! So glad you're doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Jenijeni
on 4/18/11 2:17 am
Great NSV's! Incredible to feel "young", isn't it?

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Lisa D.
on 4/18/11 12:29 pm - New Orleans, LA
Pain free is great!  I hardly have to take anything for arthritis now.  I haven't run yet but maybe soon.  You are doing great!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 310 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 357 views