Pre-op day 3

Jessica M.
on 4/20/11 11:48 am - San Antonio, TX
I am so excited, I have been having absolutely no trouble at all getting my two protein shakes a day and my dinner of 3oz. of chicken, and 1 cup of veggies.  During my dinner I cut everything into small pieces and chew every bite 30 times. I also have not been drinking anything for an hour after I eat, and not at all while I am eating. I THINK I'M READY!!!! My biggest accomplishment though, is that I am going to the gym everyday and doing water aerobics for an hour a day!!!
Klasskat
on 4/20/11 12:32 pm - TN
Hey Jessica, it so sounds like your ready!  MY surgery is on Monday and I have to say this week in my mind is the hardest thing ever. However, I am excited about  being able to follow the pre-op diet and can't wait for Monday to get here.  Your doing an amazing job and wishing you the best on your big day! 
Jessica M.
on 4/20/11 3:37 pm - San Antonio, TX
Thanks, good luck with your surgery too! Looking forward to hearing how you do with your surgery. I will be praying for you! Jess
Pensgal
on 4/20/11 12:45 pm
Way to GO!! 
I am on day 6 of 14 in my pre-op diet.  I'm only allowed shakes, sf jello and broth.  NO SOLIDS.  Surgery on the 28th - when's yours?
I'll be rooting for you!!
Pensgal    
Jessica M.
on 4/20/11 3:40 pm - San Antonio, TX
My surgery is on the 2nd of May. At least you get sf jello   and broth, I can't have artificial sweeteners so I can't snack at all! I will be rooting for you too! Best of Luck! Jess
vjb1952
on 4/20/11 2:36 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
  WTG...it sounds like you are really getting prepared for your big day!  That is great.  Before you know it, surgery will be history, and you'll be on the Losers' Bench.  I love the water aerobics too...that's great exercise, and easy on the joints!                                                              Best wishes, and keep us posted,  Viv 

vjb1952

Jessica M.
on 4/20/11 3:42 pm - San Antonio, TX
Thanks, yes I have RA, so water aerobics is the only way to go for now. Hopefully it will change after I start losing weight. Thanks for your encouragement! Jess
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views