I am so pissed off

maxcat
on 4/22/11 12:33 pm - Philly Burbs, PA
 At myself. I am 3 pounds away from reaching a 100 pound weight loss and can't seem to get them off. I'm going to step it up a bit and really buckle down. I'm 10 pounds from reaching my goal weight. I fell off the wagon last week end ALOT and now it shows, up 2 pounds. I fell of the exercise wagon for about 2 weeks with a really bad cold but I'm back on track now. I know 150 is just a number but I really want to see that first goal. Then I want to be a normal BMI and not be overweight,
I know I have come a long way and am very happy with that but I'm so fixated on that number that I can't think of anything else. I am between a size 12 and 10 depends on whos clothes it is. I really want to be a size 8. I started out a size 26/28.
I want to lose about 13 pounds by June 4th. The further out the harder it seems to get and I think thats because I am adding more foods into my diet that I shouldn't be. I have cut them out and decided that every time I'm going to eat something I shouldn't have I'm going to ask myself if that is really going to help me get to where I want to be. 
It worked, tonight when I went to the grocery store, I was going to buy a piece of cake picked it up put it in the basket then put it back. Yeah for me!!
I do zumba 3 times a week and have started the couch to 5k 3 times a week I'm on week 2 for the second time because I was out of it for 2 weeks.
All along I have been right on track with the weight loss planner  but have 9 pounds to go to be on track for may 7 I don't know if that can be done in this short amount of time and that really bothers me. I'm starting to feel like I'm failing. I know its just a number but I want to see those numbers. Would I be happy if I stayed where I am now? I'm going to say yes and no. Yes I'm smaller and HEALTHIER but no because I haven't met my goal.
Ok so the real reason for my rambling is do you think I can lose 13 pounds by June 4th?
I'm seeing my sister who has no idea I have lost weight and want to be able to say I have lost 110 pounds, almost half of me.
The other reason is because when most people complain about a stall it breaks and I'm hoping it will do the same for me.
Thanks to all of you who have listened to me ramble. I just need to get this out of my system.

SassyItalian
on 4/22/11 12:46 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I know as you get closer to goal it is harder to shed each pound.

Remember when all you had to do was blink and step on the scale and were down 2 pounds? It sounds like you are doing amazing. I know you desperately want to see that number but dont lose sight of the earth shattering things you have already accomplished.

I will have a sit down with the fat gnomes and they will get a talking to.

Good luck!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

thisbe777
on 4/22/11 3:11 pm
you are 10 lbs from goal and you feel like you are failing???     you are almost home, darlin'!!!!

start loving on yourself, don't wrap yourself around the axle of those numbers and dates, and just keep doing what you need to do...  if you stress about it, your body will release all kinds of stress hormones that will do their level best to stall your weight loss....   step away from the cake and keep your eye on the prize!!!  

you can do this!!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views