Stupid Rollar Coasters

P_B
on 4/22/11 1:20 am - Norfolk, VA
Yup I was that girl yesterday that had to be squished into the harness on the rollarcoasters at Busch Gardens :( Man I wish the stupid insurance process was faster. I love rollar coasters and I just wanna fit in them again without squeezing. Though I am happy to report that I walked the entire park 4 times yesterday we got there at 9:30am and left as the gates closed at 8:30p. today I am swollen and sore but worth everyminute!
Thanks for listening to me complain :p

Paige

BriarRose
on 4/22/11 1:44 am
Not only do the rides get more comfortable, the turnstiles get bigger and easier to walk through !!!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
felicity2u
on 4/22/11 2:04 am - LA
I feel your pain.  I have to say, that is one of my most embarrasing moments of being overweight was going to Universal Studios and having to get squished into the roller coaster.  The guy who worked there actually stood up on either side of me and put all his weight to get me.  Um hello, can we be a little more embarassing! Let's say I cried the rest of the day and didn't even attempt any more rides.  That is one thing I want to do when I get to goal is to go to Cedar Point, voted the world's best roller coaster park and not have to worry the whole day on if I would fit or not.  I can't wait and you will be there too! Good luck with your journey!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

NoEscape21
on 4/22/11 2:08 am - Apopka, FL
if it makes you feel any better last time i was at islands of adventure i had to sit in the designated larger chest circumference seat  and then couldnt even ride harry potter  after waiting in line all day. I feel your pain!  
  Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Laura C.
on 4/22/11 2:13 am - Fairfield, PA
I am such a roller coaster freak!!!  For years I avoided amusement parks because I couldn't fit in the seats.  This past February I went to Florida to visit family and we went to Universal.  I not only fit in the seats... but there was actually room to spare!!!  That was one of my biggest thrills!!! 

BriarRose
on 4/22/11 3:09 am
NOW THAT !!! IS a thrill ride !!!(fitting in the seat!)
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
cabcab
on 4/22/11 3:28 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I am hoping to lose enough size to go to an amusement park in July.  My goal for summer 2012 is to go to Cedar Point.

I haven't been to an amusement park in like 13 years.  I can't wait to go!  I've gotten to where I'm more motion sick prone since then though.  I'm thinking I should maybe take a Dramamine first.  LOL.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

P_B
on 4/22/11 4:45 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks yall! It was really embarassing having to have them push me into the seats but i am determined to comfortable fit no matter what it takes!
B. Bap
on 4/22/11 6:28 am
I love roller coasters and I have not been on one in years. I was too embarassed the last time I went waited in the line and had try to fit and then ultimatly deciding not to ride.

I had a friend ask me what one of te first things I wanted to do when I lost all my weight and I told her get on a Roller Coaster.
thisbe777
on 4/22/11 9:56 am
i get sick when i ride in the back seat of a car....  no roller coasters for me!!

but you guys can have fun!!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 106 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 334 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 384 views