YES, I am going to make my goal!!

canonico
on 4/23/11 2:34 am - WA
 11 weeks out and I am at 49 pounds lost! I had hoped to loose 50 pounds by 3 months and it looks like I am going to do it.  It would be awesome if I steped on the scale tomorrow and there it was 50 pounds gone, and ONDERLAND 199. My next goal is to be 170 by July.  We are going to Walt Disney World.

diane S.
on 4/23/11 3:13 am
you bet you are girlfriend! and here's the thing. even if rate slows down, if you stick to program you will get there. I was slow and failed to meet my surgeon's expectations of loss timing but i stuck to it and got every single pound off and then some. you will too. attitude and compliance are everything and you got it going on!    Diane  p.s have fun at disney and do all the wild rides. 

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

mimikay
on 4/23/11 4:18 am
Diane,
I've always enjoyed your posts but for some reason never caught that you reached goal slowly.  Gives me hope!  I'm 8 months out and have 15 more pounds to reach my arbitrarily set goal.  I'm losing, just very slowly.  Thanks for continuiing to post!
Kay
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
diane S.
on 4/23/11 4:49 am
yep, my surgeon wants you to have half your weight off by 3 months and i missed that by a mile. at four months i was only losing 4 or 5 lbs a month. surgeon thought i would only get to about 160 or 150 which was 20 above his goal for me. Ha, fooled him, got to 122. bmi 21. i just kept at it and increased protein at 5 months for awhile. i think he thought i was cheating but i wasn't. just slow. some of us are. i am older. thats why i always want to encourage others who don't meet the ideal weight loss curve. its best to lose as much as possible in those first 6 months or year but however it goes, it can be done if you are compliant with plan. thats the secret and the only secret.

Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

mimikay
on 4/23/11 4:14 am
Great job!
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
Carmelita
on 4/23/11 4:56 am - Four Corners, NM
 One rough start Cano...but MAN....YOU got the RIGHT ATTITUDE...to go get them goals!!

Say hello to Mickey for me! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 145 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 418 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 439 views