I need a new bra, Suggestions??

maxcat
on 4/24/11 12:47 pm - Philly Burbs, PA
I want Jennchaps cleavage!!!   I am in desperate need of a new bra. I have, as i have seen them called, tube socks for boobs now. I want a bra to push them up and together so I have some sexy cleavage. What kind did you buy to make them look sexy?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

cabcab
on 4/24/11 12:58 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
You could go to a professional bra shop where they measure you and find you bras that fit right.  They're expensive though.  I called the one I know of here in Denver and I can expect to pay at least $100 for one bra!  I'm waiting until I get to goal for that!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Jennchap
on 4/24/11 1:01 pm - CA
 I am a fan of Fredricks! Victorias secrets just don't do anything for the weight of my boobs :(
 I buy the cleavage one… with the little X in the center! Its really deep cut and I can only wear it with low cut tops. Not a T shirt bra cause you'll get the double boob but with a deep cut top it creates magic baby.

Hollywood Exxtreme Cleavage Demi Bra Item 51985 And its only 32 bucks baby!!!!    
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

maxcat
on 4/24/11 1:03 pm - Philly Burbs, PA
 Thanks Jenn!!

Jennchap
on 4/24/11 1:08 pm - CA
 any time! I didn't want to have to buy new ones too much while losing so I bought a pack of 3 hook bra extenders at target and took em with me to try my bras on and got one that was too tight so I could shrink along with it and just use the extenders for a bit. And they are always on sale if you buy two! woo woo Go get some sexayyy boobies baby

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

MediumSoon
on 4/24/11 1:22 pm - TX
 Hook bra extenders?  DO TELL!  I am between sizes...  Very frustrating!  

Jennchap
on 4/24/11 1:28 pm - CA
 You can buy them in the bra section at target. THey are loop and hook just like the ones on your bra and you can use as many as you need just keep hooking and looping baby. They add from like 2 to 4 inches depending on where you hook them and you can but them for bras with 2 hooks, 3 hooks and 5 I think. THey save you a ton and cost like 3 bucks! Ill post a pic when the hubby get off his computer :)

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

MediumSoon
on 4/24/11 1:46 pm - TX
 That little tidbit will save me a fortune in new bras!!!  THANK YOU!!!

Jennchap
on 4/24/11 1:49 pm, edited 4/24/11 1:50 pm - CA
How it works:

Hook side:

They say for every size you increase in the band it goes down in a cup size. Thats what "they" say at all the bra stores. I have not seen that too be very true for me as I have a lot of breast tissue even while losing weight. I can use a bra that HAS to have an extender to fit and after say 1.5 to 2 months no longer need the extender ( because im shrinking and the bands really start to give when they are working so ******g hard hahaha!) at all so it really helps me. The bra in this pic is from when I weighed at 170 and its a 36 DDD and totally fits with one extender. I currently wear a 38DDD.
ANother tip for good cleavage pull those straps up! I have very short shoulders and have to make my straps really short to get the girls in place!

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Linda B.
on 4/24/11 1:55 pm - CA
Jenn...you are a freakin' GENIUS!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 394 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views