Home & Bloated

Christine S.
on 5/13/11 7:59 am - NJ
Hi Everyone,

I can't believe I did it!! I was this past Wednesday and just got home today. i am feeling okay :)  A little sore, tired, and BLOATED!!! I weiged myself and gained 13lbs since Wednesday.

I attribute that to all the IV fluids and gasI hope I'm right about that..lol

Thank you Everyone for your support!!! I appreciate it...if anyone has feedback about how to make the first few weeks easier I would welcome suggestions.

Thanks,
Chrisitne

Kristy R.
on 5/13/11 8:13 am - Santa Clara, CA
 Congrats!  

Listen to your body and don't pu****!  Don't worry if you can't get it all in at first, no one can.  Do your best and get a lot of rest!  Oh, and get a kitchen timer LOL!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

sldierswife
on 5/13/11 8:16 am
congrats to you! I was done tuesday. I felt the same. I weighed myself today and I am down 2 ounces LOL they did pump me crazy full of fluids tho!My fingers looked like sausages lol

I set my phone to ding every 15 mins I drink an ounce but just now I am tired of that lol I am taking an hour break then Ill start up again. I finished HALF of my isopure apple melon shake at 20 grams of protein.

I am gonna try some broth in a bit. I am looking forward to something warm

we did great!!
 HW 298 SW 281

cabcab
on 5/13/11 11:56 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Glad to hear you're doing so well.

I did a lot of reading during my recovery.  I read the entire Hunger Games series.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Christine S.
on 5/14/11 12:34 am - NJ
thanks everyone :) the advice is much apprecaited. I am off to walk around the house now. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys..keep in touch :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 369 views