6 years out from having the VSG.

AMY P.
on 5/16/11 12:33 pm - Naples, FL
 Hi, my name is Amy.  I had a VSG 6 years ago.  I haven't been on this site in the past 5 years.  i have  ALL my plastics done.  I guess I came on here to remind myself how far I have come and to pay it forward to ANYONE that wants to ask me ANYTHING.  My email is [email protected] if you would like to email me, I will answer absolutely anything so don't be shy cuz I'm not, LOL!  They used to call me "OPEN BOOK AMY" on this site many years ago, LOL! 

Amy P - VSG on 10/05/05  
 LIFE IS GOOD!  U can DO anything U set your mind to & MORE!
310+(pre-op)/159(1st goal)/145 (after all plastics) Size 4/6, DONE!

sleeve genie
on 5/16/11 12:37 pm - Alhambra, CA
Wow, you have done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself.  Thanks for sharing, its always great when people longterm post op visit and share their story   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

BigCaliSmile
on 5/16/11 12:41 pm - La Puente, CA
Welcome back!!
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
MediumSoon
on 5/16/11 12:41 pm - TX
WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! You look Fan-Freaking-Tastic!! Silly question I know - but you don't seem to have the awful scars on your arms some do. BTW - All that plastic surgery looks PAINFUl - was it as bad as it seems?

Bigasiangirl
on 5/16/11 12:41 pm
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 That is fantastic!  Great to hear of people that have not only lost the weight but also that they've kept it off... Thanks for sharing!  You're an inspiration, my surgery is in a couple of weeks.  

johnbertak
on 5/16/11 1:14 pm - MD
I don't have any questions - I just wanted to say "thank you" for your generos spirit.  I'm well on my way and doing especially well for a 65 year old geezer.  Good to hear about your long-term success.
Thanks for helping those who are just getting on this wonderful pathway to a better life.
Pop-Pop

Lionetta
on 5/16/11 1:44 pm - AZ
Wow, you look amazing and your story is very inspirational! Thank you for coming here to tell us how you're doing! Plastics is something I'm looking into now and having some anxiety about, but it's all part of the journey for some of us. Hugs and thanks once again!

HW: 335 SW: 279 GOAL: 150 ~ or less. 

Happy Girl
on 5/16/11 3:15 pm - CA
Hi Amy
You look amazing! And really happy too
I am a mom that had 2 c- sections and am very interested in plastics down the road. What did you have done and how long did you wait after your sleeve surgery?
Thanks!!!

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views