Frisco-Lunch-Steak-Caprese Salad

Still Fawn
on 5/23/11 10:48 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Ha ha! When I did my pin up pics, there was a lady there who had to hold the flag while I repositioned since I was basically naked.. It was hilarious!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

svelteNgorgeous
on 5/23/11 1:14 pm
That looks like a sumptuous feast. And I'm not just sayin that cause I've been livin on liquid for a week.
jimbovsg
on 5/23/11 1:24 pm
    Dude we should open up a resaurant....seriously...I have been told ..I'm an excellent cook...and have a "fine" palate....for tasting/adjusting recipes etc. I am a total "foodie"...competitive BBQ....I cook and bake all the time! 
    We could open up a "tapas" style place....specializing in "protein" dishes....small portions!  We could call it......"petites"....or "mini-sized" (opposite of super-size) ...."protein plate"....or any other ideas?    that's my pitch...ha ha!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 6:16 am
Frisco, thank you posting another example of whole foods eating, healthy, low carb, high in protein.  Quality over quantity.  Do you grow your own basil?  I do.  It's so easy and so much cheaper than the grocery store.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views