NSV-WTH?

therese50
on 5/28/11 3:01 am - Lansing, MI
Okay so I was at a convenience store yesterday, standing behind a woman waiting for her to get done getting something from the cooler.  She stepped back and turned around surprised to see me there and said "Oh my gosh, you're so little I didn't see you there, sorry!"  WHAT?  Did she just say that to ME?  I just grinned and let her past.  I felt like I was in a movie or  something.  I floated out of the store with my diet Snapple and just sat in my car a minute.  After years of being treated like a non entity or being made fun of for being fat, this was just unreal.  I could get use to this!

ready2Bhealthy2
on 5/28/11 3:08 am
Congrats!  You deserve those comments and so many more.  Anyone who things that WLS is a quick fix is so wrong.  It's merely a tool and you have apparently been using yours correctly. 
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
Southernsleever
on 5/28/11 4:39 am
Great NSV. I was working a consignment sale in March and moving heavy items with the hubby of the owner. When I was done he said, "Thanks for all your hard work! I've never seen such a small girl lift so much." I seriously turned around behind me to look for someone else even though it was just us two and I was the only one who had been helping. I think I didn't even reply just walked off I was so stunned.

5'6" Start-276 Goal-150  Weight loss   Preop=5  Month 1=25  Month 2=10  Month 3=14  Month 4=3 Month 5=7  Month 6=9 Month 7=7 Month 8=Month 9=9 Month 10=7 Month 11=5 Month 12=5 Month 13=3 Month 14=4    

cabcab
on 5/28/11 5:44 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
That's great!  It's all those things that keep us going and realize how our sacrifices are worth it!

HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 6:48 am - Alhambra, CA
That's so cool,  it's the little unexpected things that really shock us into realizing we really are making some great changes,  keep up the great work you little thing you  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views