5 day pouch test///and GOAL! WHAT IS UR GOAL?

amytang81
on 5/30/11 2:19 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
So this is going to be my second time doing the pouch test. The first time I did it it worked great! I am hoping for the same outcome. I have noticed that I have gotten off of the correct path and have increased my carbs and sugars. I really need a good clean detox from the bad foods. Last time that I did it I was just fine but then I had a party and thought one small cupcake without frosting was going to be ok......NO IT WASN'T!! My therapist told me that an alcoholic can not take a small sip of alcohol and I can not take one small bite of sugar. WHY WHY WHY!!! So once again I am back at square one with detoxing from carbs and sugars. I know once I do it I will feel better and my skin will have that glow again. BUT sometimes its hard and I know I am not alone out there.
The one good thing....is that I can see what I am doing wrong and address it rather than eating more of the stuff and ignoring the problem like I did prior to surgery.

So this is my goal.....I will be at 1 year on July 28. (I cant believe its been that long already). I would like to be able to walk into my surgeons office and have lost 101.6 pounds and be under 200. That is my goal. I have 8 weeks to accompli**** I CAN DO THIS!!!

LETS DO THIS>>>>What is your goal?
 ~~~Amy~~~        
jengo1971
on 5/31/11 12:14 am
Hi Amy.  My ultimate goal is to be down to 120 pounds (I'm only 5'1").   I was 233 before the two week pre-op diet and today weighed in at 154 pounds.  Yes, I am happy with that but know I could have done much better had I not started "cheating" usually once a week (Sundays).  I started exercising at 3 1/2 months out and that has made a HUGE difference.  You can do this, you know that.  You still have your tool, right?  Good luck.  Hugs..........Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views