Public link to my nutrition/bariatric articles, etc.

dakota80
on 6/1/11 11:58 pm - TX
Good morning beauties! 

Below I have copied in a link to my public MobileMe account (Apple email account). 
If you log in with the password "slimsters" you will have access to any of the research articles, medication information, lab suggestions, etc. I have saved on my computer. 

I will update it as I obtain new data, so you are welcome to check back at any time.
If you have an article you would like to share, please email it to me. 

[email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions. 

https://public.me.com/danamarlane
password: slimsters
Into NUTrition? Then join our "Nutrition Matters" group on Facebook. 
The information in this post is my opinion and not intended to be or implied to be fact or a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content and information contained in this post is for educational purposes only. I assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained in this post, and such information is subject to change without notice. You should confirm any information obtained from this post with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your MD. Never delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read in this post or on this web site. I am not responsible nor liable for any opinion, advice, medical treatment or other information you obtain through this post or web site.

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/11 11:59 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Hey mz dana!!  I welcomed you on the LW board, but thank you for showing face over here on the VSG board too!

You are appreciated in advance!  :}
dakota80
on 6/2/11 7:37 am - TX
On June 2, 2011 at 6:59 AM Pacific Time, ~Brandilynn Wonderland~ wrote:
Hey mz dana!!  I welcomed you on the LW board, but thank you for showing face over here on the VSG board too!

You are appreciated in advance!  :}
 Thank you sweet girl!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww my LW angels!!!
Dandy_DeeDee
on 6/2/11 7:34 am
Thank you for posting this!  Your link has amazing articles, very informative! 

Thanks again!

Highest Registered Weight 369 lbs (but I weighed more, just didn't have a scale! *Giggles*)
Surgery 12/23/10 - 313 lbs Then had a 6 lb gain from having surgery! So I went up to 319
Current Registered Weight 208 lbs   “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~ Kahlil Gibran          

dakota80
on 6/2/11 7:37 am - TX
On June 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM Pacific Time, Dandy_DeeDee wrote:
Thank you for posting this!  Your link has amazing articles, very informative! 

Thanks again!
 Thank you!  Glad you found it helpful. I keep it in cyberspace so I can pull it up on my phone at any time and I figured, why not share it? :) 
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 8:10 am
Thanks from me too! Bookmarking this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 158 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 431 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 451 views