Just a little Dream Shoppin

smbergie200
on 6/5/11 12:33 pm - Naples, FL

So I have decided to start dreaming about going shopping and buying skinny clothes. The clothes I am holding up are Medium Shirts and Size 36 Pants. I have NEVER been that small so I figured I would set my goal super high. Fitting in those would require me to lose every ounce of fat off my body so I do realize that this probably wont be anytime soon, but a man can dream right? Below is my pretend shopping adventure. Keep in mind I picked random medium shirts and size 36 pants off the shelf so the style might not be the best. I figure it never hurts to dream big well actually small in this case.  Below is my fake shopping experience. Right now I wear a 3x or bigger shirt and a size 48 pants which are getting tight, and since they are worn below the belly I really have no Idea how scary my real waist size is. I can only imagine the feeling on buying small clothes again. The day WILL come. I just know it!

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

mylastchance
on 6/5/11 12:40 pm
That is a dream that just may come true. 
It's best to dream big    ..........then when you get there you can dream something bigger to achieve.  Good luck on this journey you are on.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Elaine2
on 6/5/11 12:50 pm, edited 6/5/11 12:50 pm - Atlanta, GA
Wow...and you even picked horizontal stripes. Plus with those ABS you were talking about earlier, you won't see any waist overhang!!!
It will happen...sooner than you think

frisco
on 6/5/11 1:01 pm

Yo.

I went from 54" (over the belly) waist pants to 31"........ never even for one second I ever thought 31"....my mind was set to 33"-34"

Went from 4x shirts to M or L

Went from buying underwear at truck stops to size small in Hanes.....

Dreams can be had !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

smbergie200
on 6/5/11 1:03 pm - Naples, FL
On June 5, 2011 at 8:01 PM Pacific Time, frisco wrote:

Yo.

I went from 54" (over the belly) waist pants to 31"........ never even for one second I ever thought 31"....my mind was set to 33"-34"

Went from 4x shirts to M or L

Went from buying underwear at truck stops to size small in Hanes.....

Dreams can be had !

frisco
WOW! You are my inspiration!

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

Chino67
on 6/6/11 5:52 am - Canada
You can totally do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait till you take those pics of you IN the clothes!!!!

First 30 days 31lbs
felicity2u
on 6/6/11 1:10 am - LA
You will be there before you know it! Always have faith in yourself.  Can't wait to see your pic in those tiny pants! Keep positive!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views