NSV......SO NICE

amytang81
on 6/8/11 2:32 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
So I have been having a lot of problems getting my butt back on track and staying focus. I am currently working on fixing some issues but two things happened today that I thought would be nice to share. At the doctors office where I work we were told that we had to order some new lab jackets. I was a 3x before surgery and I have lost some weight of course. I thought it would be best if I ordered a 1x. Well my manager thought I wanted a XL. Anyway, they came in today and I was really upset because I was already worried that the 1x may not fit and now I have a smaller one and I just knew that it was going to look crazy on me. So the girls that I work with was telling me not to worry and just try it on. So I tried it on and it FIT! OMG that XL FIT.....DID U HEAR ME ..... IT FIT!!! IT made my day. Then something else happened. The doctor that I have worked with for the past 10 years came in today. He doesn't work out of our office much anymore but we talk almost daily, he hasnt seen me in about a month or so. HE CALLED ME SKINNY MINI! Never in my ENTIRE life have I been referred to as SKINNY. NEVER. So even though I am going through a rough time with getting back on track two things happend today that just MADE MY DAY.

I thought it would be nice to share. Hope everyone enjoys reading a postive note today.

~~~Amy~~~        
Bigasiangirl
on 6/8/11 2:46 pm
VSG on 06/01/11 with

YAY!!!  That is awesome!!!  I am so happy for you!  I can't wait to have experiences like that!   

frisco
on 6/8/11 7:36 pm
Hey Amy,

Great NSV's !!!!

Use this as motivation to get more !!!!

Frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

carabarnes
on 6/8/11 10:01 pm
Way to go Skinny Mini! That's so awesome...Congrats!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Crunchy As Can Be
on 6/8/11 10:33 pm - NY
Woot!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views