im sorry, can't hold it in.. msg to Frisco!!

miss_shavontae
on 6/10/11 10:12 am
I've been trying to hold this in but i can't lol.

yur pics has my mouth watering & my sleeve smiling! to kno i'll be able to experiment & enjoy those kinds of food =] i jus went thru a couple pages of yur "latest post" to see the types of recipes yu post & like omg**** was visual Heaven! haha.

have yu ever considered putting together a bariatric cookbook, website or blog? i would subscribe, buy, everything!

okay, that's all. i jus got excited ={
       HW: 308 |  SW: 288 |  CW: 237 |  GW: 187

jennyfur76
on 6/10/11 10:13 am - OH
VSG on 06/21/11 with
 Where's the LIKE button....I Agree!!!

tmctnrice
on 6/10/11 10:18 am - Newport News, VA
I 110% agree with you. I'm 1 week out and its like a small torture, but like you, I will get there.

frisco
on 6/10/11 10:31 am

Thanks Miss Shavontae-tae,

Couple things.....

First..... there is something in the works! .... so far it's research, meetings and feasibility studies.

Second...... I am no cook !!!! Part of my concept is to eat good, eat correctly and make it easy and fast.

Third.....I don't post these to torture the newly sleeved...... I post these hopefully to show people what I have discovered..... Food is a good thing.....

Like brownblonde put it the other day.... "a non abusive relationship with food"

When I had surgery I thought my eating days were over!

I am more into food now....more than ever.... good food.... small plate!

Hopefully a few people will catch on to this concept rather than going back to old habits that got us fat.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

lucy2e
on 6/10/11 11:08 am - Laurel, MD
Frisco - I gotta tell you - on the pre-op liquid diet - it was sheer torture.  Now post op, it is sheer bliss because I "see" what my furture can be!  Thanks for sharing with us (even when it hurts a little).

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

MTH
on 6/11/11 3:39 am
Frisco,
I sure hope the concept goes to completion!  Sign me up for one hot off the press! Your food ideas and photos are awesome.  Best of luck with your venture.
Maryann
miss_shavontae
on 6/10/11 11:49 am
something is in the works?! yes =] i'll keep an eye out!

Lucy said it best. pre-op it was bad but NOW it gives me hope! its like, "i will be able to enjoy that sooner than i think" ;] i already have some our yur meals bookmarked to my phn. i'll be in the kitchen whipping some thangs up lol

ps: i can't really "cook" like meals frm scratch so i kno my husband will be impressed *giggles*

yu have shown that food can again be my friend & not my enemy. jus a postive, healthy & long-lasting relationship this time around!

StepN2ANewLife
on 6/10/11 12:03 pm - AR
 This is so funny!!  Sunkissedsgrho and I were just saying the same thing the other day! I so wish Frisco would publish a cookbook for VSG patients or at least move to ARKANSAS....I have extra bedrooms, and I'll exchange room & board for your cooking!!! LOL. Really though, you should definitely capitalize on your craft!!!

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
miss_shavontae
on 6/11/11 12:11 pm
lol.. yes! life would be grand with some in home cooking.

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/11 9:18 am
 Where are these yummy food posts??? :D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 293 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views