I love my life and my sleeve...

MTH
on 6/12/11 9:49 am

Since I had surgery 7 months ago, I have done so many things I haven't done in 30 years.  Today was another adventure.  My husbands company picnic was at an amusement park and I had a blast!  Before the sleeve I couldn 't even walk around the park, today I walked and also rode roller coasters!  It is so nice to fit in the seats, and have the safety bar go down easily.  My family was in shock that I rode and not just sat on the bench waiting for them like before.  I  am so thankful for this second chance at life.  I can't wait to see whats next!  Enjoy everyone!

Valsdetermined2lose
on 6/12/11 10:18 am
Congrats on your weight loss, and isnt it wonderful !!!! I havent been this happy in a long time with myself. I can't wait to see what my first year will bring but already i have tons of energy to run after my 3 and 6 year old, just being outside with them at the park are all things i would have tried to avoid last year and i did miss out on tons of fun but thank GOD for my surgery i have my whole life with them and more enjoyable times now that im thinner.

Take Care
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Ms. Poker Face
on 6/12/11 10:35 am
 That's fantastic!  Rock that sleeve!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Shari H.
on 6/12/11 10:52 am - MI
 Yay for you!  So many things to look forward to!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
FULL DISCLOSURE:  includes 31 lbs lost pre-op 
BuckeyeGirl
on 6/12/11 10:55 am - TN
That is so great, what a fun day!

Lindsey

la1126
on 6/12/11 11:00 am - NJ
Its so nice to hear stories like that!  Being only 15 days out, I am still in my phase about worrying about all of the things I wont be able to do again ( eat a juicy hamburger, eat an Italian sub) that is great to hear all of the good things that will happen.  Thanks for the story!
Lauren

BigCaliSmile
on 6/12/11 11:05 am - La Puente, CA
that is so neat I am glad you shared this wonderful experience you had. Positive experiences like that remind us we made the right decision.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views