happier - well sort of

smbergie200
on 6/15/11 11:55 pm - Naples, FL
My doctors office faxed paper work to the insurance company supposedly tuesday and I called and they hadn't received anything on wednesday. The insurance lady for my doctors office is kind of grumpy so luckily I got a voicemail. I left the correct number to fax and what info they needed on the coverpage. Magically today I called this morning and they received it. Guess it pays to be on top of things.

Now I wait!

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

George B.
on 6/16/11 12:03 am - Miami, FL
A grumpy insurance coordinator?
Never seen that before. LOL 

If they dilike their jobs so much maybe they should apply with the DMV.

Hope you receive good news soon.

Crunchy As Can Be
on 6/16/11 12:54 am - NY
Good vibes for a short wait for a GREAT answer!!
 ~~Emily~~

Michelle F.
on 6/16/11 12:57 am
Fingers crossed for a quick positive answer!

Somebody please tell me what is it with the insurance coordinators????  I had problems at both my former band surgeon and with my current doctor's coordinator (she is not longer there thankfully because she dropped the ball with my revision and she wasn't happy with me when I told her what I thought of that!), but everyone I know seems to have issues with these people!  I'm sure it's a stressful job but GET OVER IT and just do your job!!!!

OK, off my soapbox now
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

lucy2e
on 6/16/11 3:23 am - Laurel, MD
Good luck - crossing my fingers!  Hope you have a speedy affirmative reply!

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/11 6:18 am
Gotta say the insurance coordinator at my Surgeons office was the best, she took as much time as you needed to talk, she got right on everything, would go and get your file as soon as you called so it was right there with whatever your insurance concerns were.  The rest of the office sucks but she was great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views