hmm, so many choices...

chris1021
on 7/7/11 2:23 am - DeQuincy, LA
ok so i decided, like most pre ops, to get samples of protein. while i know that most likely my taste buds WILL change, as most of you have said they do lol, i figured i would try to buy what i can and just deal...soooo my 28 samples have arrived :D lol orded from vitalady, netrition and injury..soooo bottoms ups :) heres to me finding something i can tolerate  i have just two weeks to figure it out... hope they dont ALL suck too bad
       ~Don't be afraid to lose what was never meant to be~

@}~CHRIS~{@

roundater
on 7/7/11 2:33 am - Lincoln, NE
My taste buds did not change after surgery. At least not that I have notice. And Trader Joe's Designer Whey with two cups skim milk works for me. Tastes like chocolate milk and has 54 grams of protein. Hope this helps.
Rich Sonderegger

chris1021
on 7/7/11 2:38 am - DeQuincy, LA
thanks :) it all helps, knowing what to try and how to try it. right now im using vanilla soy milk with isopure dutch chocolate...have to say its not bad lol

@}~CHRIS~{@

roundater
on 7/7/11 2:51 am - Lincoln, NE
Sounds good. I try to shoot for600-800 calories 40 carbs and 100 grams protein each day. Hard to do with the carbs.
Rich Sonderegger

chris1021
on 7/7/11 2:59 am - DeQuincy, LA
and the calories?is that hard to reach? ive been kinda worried about that lol

@}~CHRIS~{@

roundater
on 7/7/11 3:17 am - Lincoln, NE
That is 600-800 calories net intake. I try to exercise each day and burn about 300-400 calories each day. That helps staying on goal in that department.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views