My 1st NSV

bc32084
on 7/29/11 10:53 pm - VA
So normally, i am consumed with the scale and if it isn't saying what i want, i get upset.  however, this morning i realized i would be wear peep toe shoes and needed to paint at least the toes that would be peeping out !! 

i realized i could actually pull my leg up on the bed and paint my toes easily.  i haven't been able to paint my toes without heavy sweating and a breathing machine for several years!!!!  i almost cried!!!

SkinnyKrissy
on 7/29/11 10:58 pm - NJ
yeah! good for you!!

H_kd27
on 7/29/11 11:32 pm - DC
VSG on 07/25/11 with
*TEARS* I like that!!! I guess because I can totally relate!!! Keep up the GOOD work!

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/11 1:12 am - Castle Rock, CO
isn't it great how the little things matter so much! we can all relate to these little milestones on here.. that's why i love this forum.. congrats on your achievements and NSV so far and continued success to you.. there are many more to come! enjoy the ride... 
raye1976
on 7/30/11 2:09 am
Woohoo!!!!  I am so looking forward to being able to do that for myself.  I was just thinking about that when I was getting my pedicure done.  Great accomplishment!!!
raye1976            
SleeveRockn Chic
on 7/30/11 6:21 am
 Congratsssssss  I am looking forward to having the same NSV.  I love painting my toenails but it always feels like such a chore and workout to do right now.  Good thing they don't chip as fast as my fingernails lol.  Kerry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views