My Rebirthday !!

blessmysunnysoul
on 8/1/11 3:21 am - rio dell, CA
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j74/blessmysunnysoul/?acti on=view¤t=5724115f.pbw

Today is my rebirthday...yep 4 years...To date i have lost 200lbs WITHOUT weight gain. I have stalled I have lost and I have turned into a butterfly...I was a lil bummed not to hit goal but this last 15 lbs has been a bear to lose and with the stress of my life I forgive myself....I can tell you that these last 4 years I have learned so very much from everyone and from myself. I have learned to turn around the neglect for myself that was given to me as a child. I have learned to eat to make my body happy and I have learned to accept myself as I am each and every day of this journey. I am very blessed to have had this surgery and will always consider it a blessing in my life. I have taken this blessing and truly changed my life. I have included a small slide show and welcome any questions or comments. Love Noel ♥

All that spirits desire, spirits attain. 

Ms Shell
on 8/1/11 3:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
I'm telling you, I'mma grow up to be just like you!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Faye56
on 8/1/11 4:11 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with

Oh my goodness! That is so awesome. You have come such a long way. What an inspiration to us newbies! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to lose this extra weight that I have been carring around. I am on my way though - sleeved on 7/19.
I am glad to hear from a veteran sleever that all is well ! Thanks again

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

ThinLizzy
on 8/1/11 12:22 pm - Benicia, CA
Happy Rebirthday, my dear! I'm right behind you...
xoxo

Lizanne

Starting BMI-38.5, Surgery 08/14/07

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 241 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op