Surgery in a few hours!

Cristina S.
on 8/2/11 12:17 am - New Britain, CT
So I'm waiting in the lobby of the hospital. My check in time is 1015est. , but I already gave my name. I am excited and nervous. I just hope I have a good outcome wish me lucj

Spiritus
on 8/2/11 12:26 am - Hawthorne, CA

congrats on your big day!!  I know it's hard to do but, try to relax, have a good cry, start breathing deeply and ask for VERSAID , ( I love that stuff )....it's great to get over the nerves you just may end up singing!

Saying a prayer for a safe speedy recovery for you.....in just a few hours it will all be done and you'll be on the other side of it all.  You will do well!!

sleeverinKC
on 8/2/11 12:35 am
Good luck today!  You will be fine, trust me! 
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Jeanne T.
on 8/2/11 12:48 am
Praying that your surgery and recovery is noneventful and that you enjoy the new life you have been given. 

Blessings,
Jeanne

Faye56
on 8/2/11 1:12 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with

I know how you feel. It is so hard to just sit there and wait! Prayers being sent for you. You will be less nervous when they give you that first shot

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

cdepietro
on 8/2/11 1:21 am
Good Luck. Just remember if you are in some pain it will pass I am 8 days post op and had some complications but have been home since friday and been to the beach, the mall, the nail place. It does pass quickly...

J.e.t.
on 8/2/11 6:57 am
 Best of luck to you!
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 310 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 357 views