Yes, support group meeting this Sunday!

Jessica M.
on 8/3/11 5:23 pm - San Antonio, TX
Well, my fiancee and my one week trip out west turned into a two week nightmare. He fell and broke his hip ,elbow, wrist on one side, and his ankle on the opposite side. He had to have surgery to put three pins in his hip. We started back for home last Saturday, and just made it home late tonight.
Yes though, we are still having our monthly support group meeting this Sunday at two pm. Anyone that lives in the San Antonio area is welcomed to attend. My address is 17019 Thicket Palm, San Antonio, TX, 78247. I look forward to seeing everyone! Jessica
Helen S.
on 8/6/11 1:45 pm - TX
 Hi Jessica! So sorry to hear about the injuries! Hope he's doing well now and recovering at home. I haven't been on this site much lately, ... but of course tonight I checked in and see the support group is this Sunday.  We just bought a boat and have plans to go to Canyon Lake tomorrow. I really want to come and see your girls, but the weekend is just so hard, with husband being off, there's usually something going on with the family. I'll keep trying though, and you all enjoy. :)
laurak712
on 8/7/11 7:02 am - New Braunfels, TX
OMG Jess...poor Moses.  I hope he's doing better.  We've been out of town this weekend and I just got home a little while ago.  We really need to get together soon.  I've been so busy trying to get my daughter's wedding planned this summer before she goes back to work (she's a teacher).  I've just been inundated with wedding crap, but I think we've about got it done now.  I will call you soon...maybe the week of the 15th and we can meet for coffee or something.  In the meantime, please give my well wishes to Moses.

Laura

Height 5' 7

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 109 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 335 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 385 views