beneprotein

Ashley O.
on 8/17/11 11:20 am
at my pre-op appointment today, they were giving me samples of things to give me some things i could have for after surgery, if i liked them.. (my dietitian is amazing.)

anywho, she had some things mixed up and some small like paper shot glasses, and said i had to try them all and shed tell me what they were afterwards.. so i did. ironically i liked all of them (after trying like 10 different protein shakes i still havent found one i liekd till i saw her today)

and to all of them except one, she added this to it.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/resource-beneprotein-instan t-protein-powder/ID=prod389511-product

beneprotein. i had heard of benefiber before, but never beneprotein. one tablespoon i believe has 6 grams of protein in it.. she put a table spoon of it mixed in with two tablespoons of sugar free pudding.. mixed it up. i couldnt taste it. at all.

just thought i'd share that. i'm buying some tomorrow, at walgreens. haha.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

mawmawpenny
on 8/17/11 1:19 pm - LA
Thanks Ashley, I'll have to try that. Good luck on your surgery Friday. I'll be waiting to see your post when you're out and up to it to let us know how you are doing. Hope all goes well for you. Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery.

Penny
youjustwatchmechang
e

on 8/28/11 6:20 pm - GA
 i've been thinking about trying this stuff, how was it? 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 98 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 323 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 367 views