ODD NSV with an MRI

Sandy S.
on 8/19/11 8:59 am
I have been having back pain, so my doc ordered an MIR.  I called the Imaging Center to make sure they scheduled me with an open air MRI.  I have not been able to fit in a old fashion tube in 20 years.  She said it was a regular tube but she thought I would fit.  When I got there, the woman was skeptical but said we could try and wa La I fit.  She said she got Good images so maybe they see what is wrong.  For those of you who have also started having back pain since surgery,  I bought an back brace and it is helping.  A blessed weekend to all.

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
Jan G.
on 8/19/11 9:25 am - WI
WOW congrats..what a great feeling!

But..did they say why you had back pain?
The brace helps the muscles but not the misalignment.

Take your MRI to a good chiropractor, the kind that uses B.E.S.T technique. Its simple, non invasive, does NOT manipulate the vertebrae. Mine saved my life and got me functioning off of pain meds.

Take good care, my friend, Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

Paul11011
on 8/19/11 11:07 am
What region of your back are you experiencing pain?  The reason I ask is t had felt lik my right shoulder blade area was misaligned and could not get it to "go back".  Turnsout it was actually gallbladder issues.  Had it removed on Wednesday.
VSG 1-10-2011 Dr. Randal Baker.   www.grandhealthpartners.com

Sandy S.
on 8/20/11 2:47 am
I already had my galblatter removed.  It is my lower back just right of my tail bone.  Hopefully the MRI will shed some light on the mystery.

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views