Probably worrying for nothin', but ....

N W.
on 8/19/11 11:03 am - De Leon, TX
VSG on 12/18/08 with
... worrying all the same. I had my surgery almost three years ago now. My initial loss was what you'd expect, about two years in I went through a period where I gained some back and then for the last six months, it's back down, and now I'm at 155. My lowest.

It kinda makes me worry because it seems as though this loss was even quicker than the initial loss and with little effort. Yes, I've been through some bad habits and dropped them, Texas heat has been brutal this year and I live without AC (by choice, saves money) and I am finally drinking mostly water every day.

I don't know, is it normal to be able to lose so easily at almost three years?

I feel fine, but I guess I worry that there is something wrong with me and THAT'S why I'm losing like this. Being paranoid probably ....

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks!
I'm a  !!!

cancelsbronx
on 8/19/11 11:40 am - Stamford, CT
I would not be as concerned about losing the weight as much as I would be looking into whether you are eating healthy and having enough protein etc.   If you are more active and you are well hydrated, especially if its hot you have probably been burning more calories.  Although I have not had your experience, as long as you are eating within the guidelines of what you were instructed post op, you should be ok.

Good luck,

Santos

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views