Finally sleeved!

frostylost
on 8/31/11 7:20 am
I'm so excited, had my surgery on Monday 8/29 and just returned home today. So far i have been doing great, I waas up walking around in the hospital within a few hours after surgery. I feel pretty good right now, minimal pain that I am taking Loritab elixir for. Just before I left the hospital the Dr came by to see how I was doing. He said I need to drink 2 ounces of liquid every hour but now that I'm home and adding it up thats nowhere near enough to keep from dehydrating so I'm kinda confused. But all in all it has been a great experience so far. I made some friends while in the hospital that are also OH members so that was nice.  I will update in another week or so. Hope the rest of my OH family is doing great! Thanks for all the support and encouragement leading up to surgery, I'm on the downslide now ;)
 ~I live each day in victory...because of the one who died for me~

HW: 289    SW:276    CW: 222  GW: 135~~~~~Monthly lbs lost> M1=15 M2=15 M3=14
mslindsay1983
on 8/31/11 7:30 am - Canada
VSG on 06/15/11 with
 Congratulations!! Glad to hear you feel good! Keep on sipping, the required fluid amount will come! 
carabarnes
on 8/31/11 7:39 am

Yeay I'm so happy for you!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Sweet_56
on 8/31/11 8:35 am - Saskatchewan, Canada
Congrats on the successful surgery!! I leave in 17 days!
1london
on 8/31/11 8:52 am
Congratulations!!  I am so happy for you that things went so well.
Best wishes for a continued happy and speedy recovery!

Kimchi829
on 9/1/11 1:41 am - PA
We were sleeved on the same day. Congratulations.  I got out on Tuesday, have had a few struggles but all in all not too bad.  It's been tough getting the fluids down, but I just keep moving forward and swallowing slowly. It feels great to be on the other side finally. Now it's time to watch the pounds melt away.  Enjoy!

Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 402 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 429 views