Got my date!!!

sourcherriex
on 9/20/11 4:45 am - CA
 October 13th! Woohooooo! I will have 2 week liquid diet starting the 28th, and my last appointment with my surgeon is the 26th.

Only concern... my physical isn't until the 30th but hopefully it will be ok even though I'm on liquids. I am concerned about it altering any results. Anyone had issues with this? I bet I'm worried for nothing and being crazy, haha.

I'm so excited!!! Anyone else have a similar/same date? :)
 ~Marisa~

mamabear5
on 9/20/11 4:46 am
COngrats on your date....its a very exciting time...Hope all goes well

ChristineTX1970
on 9/20/11 4:57 am - TX
Congrats!

My date is 10-24, so I'll be right behind ya.

Jennifer_160
on 9/20/11 5:21 am
Congrats! My sleeve is scheduled for October 18th! My pre-op dates are October 10th and October 17th. I wouldn't be too worried. My surgeon put down my pre-op diet as 5-6 days, but I was thinking of doing 10-12? Not sure why such a short time period..I am excited too!

Surgery date: 10/18/2011

sourcherriex
on 9/20/11 5:26 am - CA
 Congrats! We're close! I used to think they made you do more pre-op diet the heavier you are.. but I have seen such variation on OH that I do think it's just randomly up to the surgeon and his/her preference. My surgeon apparently always does 2 weeks or pre-op liquids. I just know I would HATE to have to do a physical while on liquids - I know I will feel totally run down and horrible!
 ~Marisa~

dawn S.
on 9/20/11 10:59 am - NJ

Congrats!!  My date is  Nov 1    11/1/11  weird lol  42 days but who's counting :)  My surgeon also does the 2 week diet routine as well however I started myself with one meal (lunch) as a liquid now and will work my way up to doing 2 meals in the next week or so.   I am a tuff nut to change so I need to get used to things and not just jump in.  I wish you all well... let's roll!

HW: 245  SW:225.5  GW:165

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 290 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 342 views