,,, i cant believe this day is finally here

jstang003
on 10/9/11 10:14 pm - GA

I cant believe i am leaving for the Hosp in an hour, i am packed house is cleaned and running the last load of laundry i have alot of nervous energy i guess. At noon i'll be getting my new stomach and i'm so excited to see how it all goes.

When  does the little edgy ness subside???

Good luck to Everyone getting there Sleeve today !!!!

BuckeyeGirl
on 10/9/11 10:25 pm - TN
My edginess subsided when they told me to get on the OR table and I conked out. LOL

I hope you feel all settled into your decision today and I hope all goes well with your surgery. Remember that "buyers remorse" is pretty common here and there throughout the first few weeks. The first few weeks are the hardest and just keep telling yourself, "it gets better...it gets better" because it really and truly does!

I can't wait to hear about all of your success on here.

Wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery,
Lindsey

Happy966
on 10/9/11 10:49 pm

Ditto to Lindsey's reply.  I felt a lot calmer when they knocked me out.  I hope you have a very easy, uneventful recovery! 

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

percheron
on 10/9/11 11:50 pm
Yep, same as the others....something about being knocked out just lets your mind free of any "edgy" you might have...

Will keep you and your doctors in my prayers today! 

joeswife
on 10/10/11 12:05 am - CA
I was so nervous but once we were on our way to the surgery center I calmed down and told myself I want this and I trust my surgeon and God to pull me through! You will do great! Good Luck and Congrats!!! Prayers for you today!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 167 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 442 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views