I'm back

ducie77
on 10/31/11 3:00 pm - TX
 Hello Everyone. About 9 months ago I was scheduled to have the GB surgery in Feb. However, I ended up not having the surgery because my thyroid levels dropped drastically and I ended up in what is called thyroid storm/crisis. In the mist of it all the Nuerologist says my symptoms was cause of my thyroids, Endocrinologist says it was because I had a stoke. Long story short I had particial mobility on my right side of my body and my speech was horrible for about 3 months. BUT GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!! I can walk normal and talking as good as I was before all this happened! Now I am still looking to have WLS-VSG. I am still over weight and I cant get it to go nowhere. I have 1 more visit on next Tues with Doc/Nut before surgery and is looking to be have surgery by the end of Nov. God's willing.
????Have any of you experienced anything like I have been through? If so how did you do during and after surgery?
Thanks and God Bless
Women Of Faith
rosapain
on 10/31/11 7:04 pm - Amityville, NY
Hi Ducie77,I have not experience anything like that.I just want to welcome you back and thankful you are doing so much better.I am only a month out,you said you are looking forward to your surgery thats great.Ducie77 wishing you all the best and sending all prayers to you GodBless
ducie77
on 11/1/11 8:40 am - TX
 Thanks for the welcome! I go back to the doctor next week and looking forward to getting my approval and surgery date!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views