NSV'S AND yummy dinner

stacezoe
on 11/18/11 7:17 am
So I had to do my required onsite travel this week for my job...every six weeks I go to San Antonio, and everytime in the passed I come home 2lbs heavier due to restaurants and portion sizes...Well I got on the scale this morning and managed to lose 1.6 this week, and TOM made an early appearance and that ******* is always good for 3-5lbs so I'm sure come Next Tuesday I'll drop again! I am officially 1.4lbs away from hitting 30 and next Wed will be 3 months since my surgery!

Also they announced it was dress down all week once we got there and I had no jeans(the ones I bought two weeks ago were too big) so I went shopping...I am officially a size 16 and I was a tight 20 in August! And I also got a pair of 17 jeans in the jr.s section! And the airplane ride was so much more enjoyable not worrying about hangin over in the seat next to me, and my arm rested comfortable on the arm rest instead of me having to hold it the whole ride!

So today there wasn't much in the fridge since when mom's away they eat horribly.  So there was some tuna some cheese and a tomatoe...soooooooooo I made mock tuna melts made the tuna with some mayo with olive oil (love this stuff) and celery and put a tbsp on 3 tomatoe slices, covered each slice with a 1/4 piece of swiss and broiled. OMG delicious.

Have a great wkend OHer's. :)
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 166 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 442 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 463 views