It's been ages!!

kamehanaokala
on 12/1/11 5:33 am - HI

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say hello from warm weathered Kauai, Hawaii. Although it's been ages since I've logged on, i will never forget the people who have helped me during my research phase, pre-op, days of and post op times.

Aloha,

michelle 

SassyItalian
on 12/1/11 5:43 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
girl, i wish i was there too! most beautiful place i have ever seen..

glad to see someone as far out from surgery as you pop back in. are you maintaining easily?

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

kamehanaokala
on 12/1/11 5:51 am - HI

Choosing to have the VSG done was the best thing I have ever done for myself. 

Because of my choices in 2010 and 2011 I have put on 10 pounds or......LOVE pounds as I call it. You know how it goes....he wines you, dines you and then you realize your jeans are just a tad bit too effen tight?!?!?!?! Yeah, that's where I'm at. But....I'm in a size 6...tight. I'm just learning to get back to basics. Protein, fruits and veggies. Out goes the carbs and alcohol(devil food!!!) LOL

Learning to 'move' more is what we are doing too. Yesterday for instance we got the kids from school, went on a two mile walk, drove down the hill, jumped into the ocean, hopped into the car and went to the park to just move move move!!!! It helps us adults(he put on 30 pounds since meeting me, LOL) and it helps the kids get to bed easier!! LOL

In a nutshell, it I hadn't fell in love with my new man, i would have maintained BUT I wouldn't be a happy woman!! Such a great trade off....

cme
on 12/1/11 5:52 am - Lyman, ME
VSG on 10/18/07 with
I too am a ways out, and I will let you know, that I have been maintaining really well. I lost 90lbs in 6 months. I fluxuate 3 lbs up and down. Some weeks I am really good with my eating and my protein and sometimes I am not. I am faithful to exercising.

For me it has been easy, but everyone is different.

Good luck

VSG 10/18/07 HW 231 GW 150 CW 147
Been maitianing same weight since March 23 , 2008
Plastics w/ Dr Sauceda Jan 02, 2012 Tummy tuck, Breast lift w/ implants.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 102 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 369 views