I have collar bones! (pic)...

Dawnie 88
on 12/7/11 9:54 pm
I finally have collar bones! yay me!!  And i had to share a pic of my new shoes i just bought..5 inch heels! I could have never worn these shoes 19 mths ago..

LaToya S.
on 12/7/11 9:58 pm - Edwardsville, IL
Way to go and I L O V E the shoes!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Dawnie 88
on 12/7/11 10:02 pm
thanks! The shoes were a great deal..marked down to only $14..HAD to buy them at that price!!

doggz109
on 12/7/11 9:59 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Very nice!  

The shoes too I guess!  How much have your feet shrunk?
Dawnie 88
on 12/7/11 10:03 pm
aww shucks..thanks!   And my feet have went from an 11 wide to a 10 so far.  My ring size has went from an 11 to an 8 so far..

AmberK
on 12/7/11 10:04 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Congratulations! You have done amazing! I hope I do as well as you have done! You look so much happier!!!!
Dawnie 88
on 12/7/11 10:07 pm
thanks!!  I AM very happy..   And i'm sure you will do great!!  Just follow your surgeons instructions..and stay positive!

auttibs
on 12/7/11 10:07 pm
Go Dawn!  Go Dawn!

OMG.  I cannot WAIT to have collar bones.  I think I'll end up looking like a crazy person and rub them all the time.  HAHA.

And the shoes.  L O V E !  I have heels in my closet that I haven't been able to wear for a while, here's to hoping that I can wear them soon!

Keep up the good work!

WOOO!
StepN2ANewLife
on 12/7/11 10:14 pm - AR
What a WONDERFUL feeling!! I told someone that I can't wait to see if I have them...and they looked at me in bewilderment. When you've NEVER been heavy, or if you never remember seeing your collar bones or things of the like, this journey really does give you something to look forward to! You look absolutely amazing!!!

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
Watson
on 12/7/11 10:26 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with
That's great Dawnie. Great pictures & great shoes. I have collar bones. I did not know what to think when I first saw them. It's like...Wow! I have collar bones? Keep up the great job you're doing Dawnie. I'm proud of you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 113 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 337 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 386 views