Hell yes!

P_B
on 12/13/11 12:52 pm - Norfolk, VA
Down to 229lbs
14 since surgery 2 weeks and 2 days ago!!!
My appt today went well, cleared for the soft food stage, finally I can satisfy my spicy cravings haha
I loosing alot faster than I or the dr expected, hopefully I can way surpass his goal of 180lbs and get to somthing more within the healthy bmi range.
I had a small NSV my belt hasn't been worn in a month and I need about 2 or 3 more holes put in for it to even be productive in holding my pants up!

My water intake is so easy I can get 16oz bottles down in under 20minutes, I think cheese may be a slider for me I can eat a whole cheese stick in my allotted 30mins for meals with no issues.
But yogurt sits heavily, it's strange.
Only down side is I'm not cleared for core workouts nor am I allowed to lift more than 5lbs but cardio is now a go so I should get my ass to the gym.

I know I'm still a newbie not far out but I wanted to say if you are on the fence about any wls take the leap obviously my recommendation is the sleeve 100000% of the time hands down but it will change your life and I love my new sleeve her name is Barbra ha! And she is serving me well!

felicity2u
on 12/13/11 1:05 pm - LA
 You are doing amazingly! Congrats and keep it up girl!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

bestillkc
on 12/13/11 1:33 pm - MI
VSG on 03/12/12
awesome!!!!!!  How long do you have the 5lb weight restriction?
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight charts
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 78 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views