Why can't I sleep?

MaRi-2point0
on 12/16/11 11:39 am - NY
I was sleeved on Monday and I feel great but I am having trouble sleeping I feel energetic which is weird. I can only sleep 1-3 hours at a time what's up with that??
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/11 11:42 am
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/11 11:45 am
I got sleeved a few days before you. I didn't sleep through the night either. I could go back to sleep once I took a drink and changed position a bit. I can sleep on my back and left side now fine. If I roll over onto my right side, I'm awake. Still is too sore where they pulled my stomach out I guess. Other than that I'm pretty  much sleeping through the night.
MaRi-2point0
on 12/16/11 11:50 am - NY
Ooohhh I'm so jealous lol
MaRi-2point0
on 12/16/11 11:46 am - NY
I am staying at a friends house maybe that's it I'll be going home probably Sunday I might just need my bed. I am so glad I'm not the only one lol
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/11 11:51 am
Kimberly145
on 12/16/11 12:27 pm
Yup, me too. No sleep until about 2-3am, then eyes pop open at 7 am, and I am up. I did have 5 nights of sleeping pills in the hospital, I figured that was the reason. My natural ability to go into sleep had been disturbed with chemicals, and it is going to take some time to get back into my bodys natural cycles...or not, who knows. I toss and turn and feel very frusrated...I hope this to will pass soon. My surgery was one week ago today. I feel pretty good. It is really helpful to read these posts by the newly sleeved. I feel encouraged and part of a very helpful community.
Jessica O.
on 12/16/11 12:38 pm - Ann Arbor, MI
 I found that I couldn't sleep either.  My husband was off from work for a week and I couldn't even take that time to actually sleep in!!  I was so bummed.  I have 2 young kids and it was my only chance!  BOOO

Sleeved on 11/23/11 at 302lbs (309 sw.) 5'6" / 41 years old

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/11 12:43 pm
I've been sleeping on my stomach and it's been lovely. No pain. Last night I stayed up until 6 am and then went to sleep for a few hours and I've been up all day since then. I'm not really tired... AND I take sleep meds. Maybe you just have a huge burst of energy and all your insides are working great and that's how you're supposed to feel :) Maybe it's the detox from all that **** you used to eat and these new vitamins. That's why I think I feel better. :)

Have you lost any weight from the hospital stay? Have you been exercising at all? Do you feel sexy? I feel all super cute for some reason! I only left the house once but I swear I feel my confidence coming back already! 
MaRi-2point0
on 12/16/11 1:04 pm - NY
Omg ur freaking hilarious! Girl today was.the first day I wore a bra! Lol I haven't weighed myself yet I am gonna wait til the 29th when I see my Dr but I do feel less bloated and I feel like I lost weight! I also noticed my face is seems a tad bit thinner which is great because I am a makeup artist and I can't wait to make myself up with a thinner face
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views